Blog Post Week 3 Part 1:

Yes, I have had trouble communicating with a business before. I was in a car accident back in July and I went to get my car fixed. When it came back there was a part of the car that was missing, so I called back to get the car part that cost me over $500 and they told me that they were going to come to my house to install it. It has been almost seven months and they still have not put in the part that my car needs. I keep calling and they keep telling me that they are going to do fix the problem and that never do. I do feel that the car company has very bad customer service and they do a bad job fixing cars. 
I have seen lots of twits when there is a customer saying something good or bad about a certain company and usually only responses if the post got lots a buzz around it. Also, if it is a problem where lots of people are talking about it then the company will make a statement instead of responding individually. An example would be how recently the kisses chocolate's tips were missing and many people were complaining and talking about the missing tips. The complains were so big that they knew even talked about it. After that, the company came out with a statement saying that they were going to fix the problem. I think that social media made it possible for the company to find out faster and they were able to find out how big the problem actually was.  I have never  communicated witha business though socail media before. 
If it was my own business on social media I would want to respond to the positive and negative comment by showing that I am actually listening to the costumer's needs. The positive comments I would tell them how much their comments are important. For the negative comment I would apologize, and I would also try to make things better by taking action by trying to fix the problem.

Comments

Popular Posts